Consider Europe: The Re-Evangelisation of Europe
A night hosted by European Christian Mission (ECM), the Church Missionary Society NSW & ACT (CMS) and the Centre for Global Mission (CGM) to raise awareness of Europe as a mission field and to encourage Christians in attendance to play their part, in partnership with the church and mission organisations.
Meet missionaries, encourage partenership, engage in Q & A.
RSVP HERE: moore.edu.au/euro-mission
COST: $10 per person, $20 per family (includes entry, materials provided and supper). Limited tickets at door
WHERE: Moore College | WHEN: 21 March 2020, 7:30pm - 9:30pm
WHO: Main speaker will be David Robertson. David is a Scottish pastor, broadcaster and author. He has moved to Australia to lead a City Bible Forum national initiative called Third Space. The initiative’s brief is twofold: to help Christians and churches to find the third space between church and culture where they can have gospel conversations, and also to be a third space itself, a place that interacts with those who are not Christian who have questions about Jesus, the Bible, the church and the Christian faith in general. Have a listen to an interview David did about why he is not an atheist.
A taster of what to expect…
Enjoy this taster video where speaker David Robertson speaks about evangelism in Europe today compared to the 1st century.
To view, please click on this link: https://www.ecmaustralia.org/k/n489/news/view/40459/26013/consider-europe-evening-21-march-2020-at-moore-college.html
- 07 - February - 2020 - Consider Europe: The Re-Evangelisation of Europe
- 07 - February - 2020 - IRELAND PRAYER + DINNER EVENING
- 20 - December - 2019 - Pray for IRELAND
- 19 - December - 2019 - PORTUGAL TO AUSTRALIA AND BACK AGAIN!
- 19 - December - 2019 - THE FIELD IS GREEN BUT IS IT OPEN?
- 19 - November - 2019 - Bearing Witness to Christ In Germany
- 19 - November - 2019 - Prayer Fuel for Missionaries - Ian & Vivian Dennis, Australia
- 19 - November - 2019 - Prayer Fuel for Missionaries - Georg & Sandra Hämmerle