Consider Europe: The Re-Evangelisation of Europe
A night hosted by European Christian Mission (ECM), the Church Missionary Society NSW & ACT (CMS) and the Centre for Global Mission (CGM) to raise awareness of Europe as a mission field and to encourage Christians in attendance to play their part, in partnership with the church and mission organisations.
Meet missionaries, encourage partenership, engage in Q & A.
RSVP HERE: moore.edu.au/euro-mission
COST: $10 per person, $20 per family (includes entry, materials provided and supper). Limited tickets at door
WHERE: Moore College | WHEN: 21 March 2020, 7:30pm - 9:30pm
WHO: Main speaker will be David Robertson. David is a Scottish pastor, broadcaster and author. He has moved to Australia to lead a City Bible Forum national initiative called Third Space. The initiative’s brief is twofold: to help Christians and churches to find the third space between church and culture where they can have gospel conversations, and also to be a third space itself, a place that interacts with those who are not Christian who have questions about Jesus, the Bible, the church and the Christian faith in general. Have a listen to an interview David did about why he is not an atheist.
A taster of what to expect…
Enjoy this taster video where speaker David Robertson speaks about evangelism in Europe today compared to the 1st century.
- 30 - March - 2020 - ECM VIRTUAL BIENNIAL 2020
- 27 - March - 2020 - HAS EUROPE'S YOUTH FORGOTTEN THEIR ROOTS?
- 27 - March - 2020 - Prayer in a Pandemic
- 08 - March - 2020 - Consider Europe: The Re-Evangelisation of Europe
- 26 - February - 2020 - ANDREW AND Kate Blackwell (BULGARIA) - PRAYER FUEL
- 26 - February - 2020 - RICHARD AND ALI (GERMANY) - PRAYER FUEL
- 07 - February - 2020 - IRELAND PRAYER + DINNER EVENING