Prayer Fuel For Missionaries - Murray and Féy Cotter
“What time is your flight tomorrow?”
This is a regular question from me to Féy at this time of year as she has a number of commitments with the leadership team of European Christian Mission (ECM). As you all know, NZCMS has seconded Féy and me to ECM International who work across Europe. Féy has been drafted into ECM’s leadership team, and with over 200 missionaries who work from Spain across to Ukraine, and from Ireland down to Greece she has a significant role. She has three main aspects in this work (apart from what she is doing in Albania):
Leadership roles such as Féy’s are essential for the ‘coalface’ work. We cannot deny or avoid this need and good administration enhances the ‘on the ground’ work that missionaries do.
- 21 - May - 2018 - Prayer Fuel For Missionaries - Murray and Féy Cotter
- 21 - May - 2018 - Fresh hope for Portugal
- 17 - May - 2018 - Prayer Fuel For Missionaries - Matt and Louise George
- 17 - May - 2018 - Europe...Cause for Alarm?
- 07 - May - 2018 - Nationalism in Europe: Love and Loyalty! But to whom?
- 07 - May - 2018 - Prayer Fuel For Missionaries - James and Carolynn Webb
- 07 - May - 2018 - Your Partnership in Reaching Europe